The Tweet Watch
Your source of tweets that matter!
Selena Is Naturally Beautiful
I like being a girl. I can wear guys clothing & still look gorgeous but when guys do the same they look like idiots.
6/9/2011 10:51 AM
Nothing found :(
Jealous of that one girl who always wears sweats with her hair in a messy bun, but still looks gorgeous.
4/25/2012 4:31 PM
she can wear sweats, have a messy hair bun and have no make-up on, but she'll still look gorgeous. Selena Is Naturally Beautiful
2/5/2012 10:04 AM
aww @MariahCarey the outfits for morrocan and monroe are just to cute! but whatever they will wear im sure they'll look gorgeous :) LYM xxx
5/23/2011 4:05 PM
alright so 3298% of the girls who meet 1D are gorgeous while I'm sitting here looking like a demented fuck i hate all of you so bye
Dear Hair, I'll stop burning you, drowning you, and pulling you if you just automatically look gorgeous everyday. Sincerely, fed up girls⁰
12/17/2011 1:35 AM
If you let your daughter wear make up at 10, wear provocative clothes at 12, date at 14, don't look stupid when she's 16 and pregnant.
You wear Cloth wey nearly show all your Boobs but if Boy the Look am, you Go vex. #isthatLife ?
After looking at some of her pics, wondering what will Poonam Pandey do in case India loses.. Wear some clothes??
3/29/2011 10:40 AM
JOEY: Look at me "Im Chandler, Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?!" #TalkLikeYourBestFriend http://t.co/AiPHhtPp
i have a lot of clothes but i only wear like 6% of them so it looks like i have none but i wont wear the other 94% cause i look ugly in them
So you're telling me... Girls have a whole closet full of clothes and can't seem to find what to wear ?
Girls: They stare at their closets full of clothes and still have nothing to wear. #InTeensMind
3/6/2011 11:35 AM
Girls problem; staring at their closets that is full of clothes and still have nothing to wear... .#inteensmind
3/23/2011 3:37 PM
Girls: They stare at their closets for hours full of clothes and still have nothing to wear
6/1/2011 12:23 PM
That awkward moment when a girl is wearing more makeup than clothes #DamnTeenQuote
6/2/2011 4:23 PM
#ItsBadEnough some chicks can't grow hair and now girls think it's cool to shave the side of their head. You look like an idiot
11/28/2011 4:26 PM
"I have nothing to wear" when you have a whole closet full of clothes . #liestoldbygirls
In four hours, the world will watch us stare at a ball and count down to our economy going over a Fiscal Cliff. We look like idiots.
What Girls Worry About: - Weight. - Hair. - Looks. - Makeup. - Him. - Clothes. - Why he didn't text back. - Food oh and more food
What Girls Worry About: - Weight. - Hair. - Looks. - Makeup. - Him. - Clothes. - Why he didn't text back. - Food & everything else
Built By Singular Technologies, Copyright 2010