The Tweet Watch
Your source of tweets that matter!
National Vegetarian Week
About National Vegetarian Week: If I hadn't meant for thee to eat meat, I wouldn't have made cows out of sweet, delicious beef.
5/23/2011 6:37 PM
Nothing found :(
That awkward moment when it's National Vegetarian Week and you're shoving your face with meat.
5/23/2011 6:02 PM
In honor of National Vegetarian Week, I promise not to beat my meat, choke the chicken, or jerk the turkey. But I will masturbate.
5/23/2011 5:33 PM
Think you could go six better than a Meat Free Monday? National Vegetarian Week starts today, so if you’re looking... http://fb.me/VQliUmrd
5/23/2011 10:22 AM
I am in Tescos. There's a man in the meat aisle screaming "But what about us vegetarians!?" at the top of his voice... #steakandblowjobday
3/14/2012 8:47 AM
Tell PETA that I'll stop eating animals when they stop being made out of delicious meat.
4/4/2012 10:17 PM
Its National Vegetarian Week - a reminder that @BrothersCider is suitable for veggies and vegans if you fancy a tipple!
5/23/2011 11:08 AM
'National Vegetarian Week' is trending? I'm surprised they have the energy to type it.
5/23/2011 9:36 AM
There seems a nice bit of symmetry that both National Vegetarian Week and Kevin Bacon are trending this morning.
5/23/2011 4:55 AM
IT'S NATIONAL VEGETARIAN WEEK 2011! Over 200 events and activities on the website, so check 'em out. http://bit.ly/bV0WyR #nvw2011
5/23/2011 4:58 AM
Everyone! It's National Vegetarian Week! You know what that means? Absolutely nothing. Carry on living your life in exactly the same manner.
5/23/2011 5:23 AM
It's National Vegetarian Week! Where better to sample meat-free dining than at the best veggie restaurants in London? http://bit.ly/k8yLU4
5/23/2011 6:18 AM
Is it true that it's National Vegetarian Week? If so, I will only eat vegetarian humans this week.
5/23/2011 4:55 PM
some lovely new recipes on Jamie's Home Cooking Skills site in time for uk national vegetarian week http://bit.ly/jE0GN2
5/23/2011 12:23 PM
Happy National Vegetarian Week, everyone! So thrilled this is trending. What a great way to start the week, not to mention Meatless Monday!
5/23/2011 9:15 PM
Hold on. It's Meatless Monday and National Vegetarian Week? I guess the apocalypse really is happening.
5/23/2011 9:19 PM
"National Vegetarian Week" Trying to think of a vegetable joke, if youve got one lettuce know, Im sure one or two will turnip. Thats shallot
5/21/2012 5:27 AM
McDonalds burgers are 15% REAL BEEF while the other 85% is meat filler cleasnsed with Ammonia which causes stomach and intestinal cancer.
2/15/2012 5:26 PM
McDonald's hamburgers contains only 15% real beef while the other 85% is meat filler & pink slime cleansed with ammonia which causes cancer.
4/2/2012 2:17 PM
McDonalds hamburgers are only 15% real beef. The other 85% is meat filler cleansed with ammonia which causes stomach and intestinal cancer.
2/1/2012 3:46 PM
McDonalds hamburgers are only 15% REAL BEEF. The other 85% is meat filler cleansed with ammonia which causes stomach and intestinal cancers.
2/7/2012 1:28 PM
Built By Singular Technologies, Copyright 2010